$29.99 - $17.99
1byone Super Thin TV Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement.
5. If your location’s HD digital over-the-air signal is very weak or you are located very far from a broadcast tower, consider purchasing our 1byone High Gain TV Antenna Amplifier.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won’t be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area. Visit: http://dtv.gov/maps or http://www.tvfool.com.Free for Life – Never pay your cable or satellite fee for television again! You can get all local channels crystal clear and absolutely free! The 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs
Full HD – 35-Mile range to access from broadcast tower. It delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV
Longer Cable, Easier Setup – A 20-foot coaxial cable makes it easier for you to place it at the position with the best reception in your house. Especially useful for customers whose TV’s are quite far away from the windows
Easy Operation – Fast and easy set up with 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels
Buyer Guarantee – We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please Note: Freeview reception is dependent upon environmental factors, we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area