: Juventus forward that keeps him with the Italian champions until the summer of 2022.
– Juventus defender that he is open to a move to the Premier League by telling So Foot that the division “fascinates” him.
: Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo said he was not aware that anyone doubted his ability after he with a double as his team came back to win 2-1 in Wednesday’s Champions League quarterfinal first leg at Bayern Munich.
: An emotional says he feels treated like an animal by UEFA after his team lost their rearranged Champions League clash with Monaco.
– Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel has , which was postponed following three explosions that hit the Dortmund team bus on Tuesday night, was rescheduled 24 hours later.
– Monaco striker for Borussia Dortmund’s players after they were forced to play just 24 hours after the team bus was attacked outside the team hotel.
– The Federal Prosecutor’s office in Germany to link a suspect who was detained in connection to the three explosions that hit the Borussia Dortmund team bus to the attack.
: Chelsea stars Eden Hazard and N’Golo Kante, as well as Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, are among the six candidates for this . They are joined on the shortlist by Harry Kane of Tottenham Hotspur, Everton’s Romelu Lukaku and Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
– Kane and Lukaku, who will both turn 24 in the coming weeks, are joined by Tottenham’s Dele Alli, Leroy Sane of Manchester City, Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford and Burnley centre-back Michael Keane.
: Manchester United’s has led to unrealistic expectations and has urged his critics to forget about his price tag.
– Jose Mourinho does not believe , with the Manchester United manager saying it would be irresponsible to be affected by transfer speculation.
– Manchester United captain from the squad to face Anderlecht in the Europa League quarterfinal first leg on Thursday.
– Mourinho has said that for the next four years and still compete with the best.
: Leicester City interim manager must be bolder and more adventurous to reach the Champions League semifinals.
: After his team’s 1-0 Champions League quarterfinal win at home to Leicester City on Wednesday night, in attack meant the tie remained evenly balanced ahead of next Tuesday’s second leg.
: Didier Drogba h that the return of his “little brother” Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea would be a positive move for the club.
: Athletic Bilbao coach he is focused only on the present, amid speculation linking him with the Arsenal job.
: Bayern Munich boss were up against it, but “still alive,” following a 2-1 loss to Real Madrid in their Champions League quarterfinal first leg at the Allianz.
: Barcelona with the confirmation that Javier Mascherano picked up a calf problem against Juventus.
: West Ham forward with what manager Slaven Bilic has described as a “significant” hamstring injury.
: The United Soccer League’s as a player-executive, with the hope the former Chelsea star can help the team in its bid to join Major League Soccer.
– The Major League Soccer Players Union the Montreal Impact’s suspension of defender Wandrille Lefevre.
: Club Tijuana youth team player and is still in custody, accused of attempting to cross into the United States in possession of illegal substances.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.